AutoWerkz Media Limited has announced the international public launch of AutoWerkzTV and AutoWerkzTV Racing. Both channels are available exclusively on its online global television network at www.autowerkz.tv a proprietary online broadcast technology platform, that allows viewers to experience true television programming anytime, anywhere, on any device with free Apps available through glooTV in iTunes and Google Play.
AutoWerkzTV offers a wide variety of automotive, motorcycle and motorsports programming from the Ultra-4 off-road racers at the King of the Hammers and the rock bouncers of the Southern Rock Racing Series to the finest Italian mobile works of art from the Concorso Italiano and the Concours in the Hills. Presenters include some of the most recognizable names in the industry including Dennis Gage of “My Classic Car” and Stacey David of “GearZ”.
AutoWerkzTV original programming includes:
- “Pro Stock Rescue” – a multi part documentary covering the restoration of a 1981 NHRA Camaro Pro Stock drag car featuring Scott Venning, Tony Christian, Woody Hayes, and others.
- “EmPowered Women with Emme Hall and Charlene Bower”” giving a voice to the highly competitive women in motorsports
- “About an Hour with Nathan Adlen” – a combination car review and road trip to interesting destinations about an hour from a major city or airport.
- “Steel Treasures Resurrected with Michael Lightbourn” featuring lost rare cars found and restored.
- “Undercover Car Guys” – discreet car collectors.
- “Master Fabricators” – in-depth interviews with those who fabricate some of the most outstanding cars.
- “Via Corsa” – from the editors of Via Corsa magazine – explore the world in your dream car
AutoWerkzTV Racing provides exciting motorsports events from around the world and features die-hard enthusiasts who work, build, wrench, race, fix and live to race another day. This includes off-road and rock bouncing, formula racing, drag racing, road racing, drift and rally racing.
In addition to covering actual races, AutoWerkzTV Racing channel will also go behind the scenes to introduce viewers to the real winners, the drivers, the mechanics, the teams and their sponsors as well as their support crews who make it all happen. This will include:
- “Legends of Racing” – we sit down and conduct exclusive interviews with the greats including Arie Luyendyk, Bob Bondurant, Harley Cluxton III, Bob and Buddy Lazier, Rod Hall and others.
- “On the Fast Track” will introduce new and upcoming drivers.
- “Inside Indy” – follow the Lazier Racing Team and see what it takes for an independent team to compete in the Indy 500 with never seen before footage and exclusive interviews.
For further information go to www.autowerkz.tv or contact firstname.lastname@example.org