The Lucas Oil Off Road Expo Powered By General Tire rolls out over 300 Vendors, Off-Road Racing, Rubicon Trail Off-Road Ride Alongs, Red Bull Motocross Trials and ATV/UTV Ride & Drives
POMONA, Calif. (September 30, 2014) – The 2014 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire brings 10 acres of everything off-road to Fairplex, in Pomona this Saturday, October 4 through Sunday, October 5. This year’s expo will feature the hottest off-road vehicles, products and accessories, as well as action-packed Red Bull Motocross trials, off-road racing demos, Rubicon Trail off-road ride alongs, ATV and UTV test drives, an RC demo track, autograph signings, bikini contests and more! With more than 300 aftermarket performance vendors and more than 60,000 enthusiasts, Fairplex will burst with a 10-acre off-road party October 4 through October 5.
In addition to the line-up of customized trucks, Jeeps, UTVs, ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, sand rails and rock crawlers, the expo will come to life with exciting features and entertainment including:
- Rubicon Trail – Off Road Vehicle Ride Alongs with Pro Comp, Smittybilt, LRG Rims, Rubicon Express
- Horizon Hobby “Try Me Track” – RC Demo Track
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Show-N-Shine: Hot Trucks, Jeeps & Other 4x4s on Display
- Red Bull Motocross Athlete Geoff Aaron Riding Trials all weekend – Plus Meet Celebrity Red Bull Athletes on Saturday like Geoff Aaron, Mike Day, Ivan Ramirez, Aaron Colton, Robbie Madison and Kendall Norman.
- KYMCO ATV and SxS ride and drive – test drive KYMCO’s hot new products!
- DragonFire Racing Ride Alongs
- SCORE Baja 1000 Exhibit – Meet SCORE Baja Legends like BJ Baldwin and witness the live start draw for 47th Annual Tecate SCORE Baja 1000
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing & Kart Racing Demos at the MAV TV Proving Grounds
- Over 300 Off-Road Vendors selling the latest in 4×4 aftermarket performance wares at rock bottom industry prices.
- Meet Pro Off Road Racers all weekend
- Meet Brian Deegan at the Mickey Thompson display
- Meet Marty Hart, Shannon Campbell, Corry Weller Jeremy McGrath in the MAXXIS Tire display
- Meet Myan Spacarelli, Casey Currie, Marty Hart, Rodrigo Ampudia at the Lucas Oil Course
- Miss Off-Road Expo Contest & Live Music All Weekend on the Budweiser Stage
- Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia Ride & Drive at the MAV TV Proving Grounds
The 2014 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire will take place Saturday, October 4, from 9 a.m. to 6p.m. and Sunday, October 5, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Fairplex, located at 1101 W. McKinley Avenue in Pomona, Calif. Discount tickets are available at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts locations $12 for adults and $5 for children (6-12). Tickets may also be purchased online at www.OffRoadExpo.com. Tickets purchased on-site at the gate will be $14 for adults, $5 for children (6-12) and free for children under six. A Family Four Pack is available for $24 and includes admission for two adults and two children (available online through October 3 only). For more information, visit www.OffRoadExpo.com. Follow the Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo at www.facebook.com/OffRoadExpo and at www.twitter.com/OffRoadExpo and on Instagram at www.instagram.com/offroadexpo1 and on all social media sites using #offroadexpo1.